Saturday, August 6, 2016

Montana Wedding

Lillian and Sam during the wedding ceremony.
The weather was beautiful for an outdoor wedding and reception.


Our Montana trip was a success in so many ways. I had been a wee bit anxious about traveling with my 94 year old mother but she did well on both flights and while we were in Montana. She enjoyed the whole experience as did Wayne and I. The highlights for me included: the beautiful outdoor wedding, meeting adorable baby Sylas, time in Glacier National Park and spending time with family. Below are some of my favorite photos of the trip.

Lillian and Sylas

Four generations of women in our family.
Grace, Jenny, Mom (Phyllis) and me.


Some of the family enjoying lunch at a restaurant on Flathead Lake.

The flowers were abundant and beautiful.
The kids enjoyed paddle boarding on Lake McDonald in
Glacier National Park.

Jen and Virgil opted for a kayak.
 
Logan Pass in Glacier National Park.

The iconic Red Jammer buses are the perfect transportation for a tour in Glacier.




1 comment:

  1. So beautiful, the whole family meets a wedding!

    ReplyDelete