Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Winter in Estes Park

I wish I could claim this as my own photo but it was taken by a local photographer.

With snow in our mountains and the Christmas lights ablaze after dark, Estes Park is looking beautiful and festive this season. It's a treat to go downtown. I just got home from buying a few small items at some of our local shops. Now I'm set to fill our traditional Christmas Crackers which we'll pop open when our family is here.

Each one contains a colorful paper hat, a riddle or joke, candy, and a small gift. This year ours will look like this. I buy the kind I can fill myself so each one is prepared for a particular family member. I love this tradition!



1 comment:

  1. We have a few days before Christmas. I see that nearly done with the preparations. I love tradition with small gifts. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete