Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Successful Sale in Spite of Frigid Temperatures


Trail Ridge Quilters had a successful sale yesterday (our third of the year) in spite of snow and frigid temperatures. We sold over 150 items and made $3200 in addition to the several hundred dollars collected for Rocky Mountain National Park Centennial Quilts that had been pre-ordered. The medical center staff makes it easy for us to conduct this sale by providing the room, tables, chairs, coffee, and advertising.


Today my thoughts turn to Centennial Quilts. I have seventeen to complete before Christmas and I'm fighting that panicky feeling of having too little time. To make matters more difficult, my printer is refusing to print with the new black cartridge I've installed. Today, I managed to print ten more fabric center panels on Wayne's printer and they've passed my quality control inspection. I'll spend the rest of the day in the loft sewing while I watch the snow drift down and the thermometer reading plunge. Last time I checked, it was minus 4 degrees Fahrenheit. bbbb

No comments:

Post a Comment