Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Quilting Again

View of a corner of my sewing loft

Design wall shelf with flannel wall retracted

Flannel wall unfurled

My sewing area (Aspen Loft Studio) is looking good after a day of reorganizing and cleaning on Monday. It feels wonderful to be working in the loft again, something I haven't done since before Christmas. Wayne installed my new design wall which I've already put to use holding some blocks from my BOM Christmas quilt in progress and the top for a Mexican Fiesta table runner. I'll baste it today and start the hand quilting. It will be a gift when it's finished.

This afternoon I'll go to the hospital for our Trail Ridge Quilters meeting. I haven't started any new projects for TRQ so I'll take the Mexican Fiesta piece to work on while we chat and catch up. We haven't met since the end of November so we'll have lots of holiday tales to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment