Saturday, June 25, 2011

Quintessential Britain

Quintessential British Phone Booth

My husband and I, along with thirty-three American travelers, have been in the UK for almost three weeks and I'm finally over my jet lag. Our tour, Quintessential Britain, was through Road Scholar and was absolutely wonderful. If you haven't gone on a Road Scholar tour, you should consider it. We toured England, Wales and Scotland with a great tour guide and several experts on architecture, history, culture, and literature. We began in London and ended our trip in Edinburgh. I'll post a few photos and descriptions over the next several days starting with London.

Natural History Museum - London


The main entrance of the Victoria & Albert Museum features this 30 foot chandelier designed by glass artist Dale Chihuly.

No comments:

Post a Comment