Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Snow



We woke up to heavy snow and several inches already on the ground. March is our heaviest snow month so I'm not surprised but I am slightly dismayed. We have to drive down the mountain to Denver International Airport day after tomorrow for our flight to San Diego. From past experience, I'll predict that the roads will be clear, either because of our excellent snow removal teams or Mother Nature. The first snowplow just cleared Ridge Lane as I write this.

Our flight to San Diego begins our Exploritas tour, "A Toast to the Best of San Diego." This will be our first experience with Exploritas and we're eager to see how well run it is. I'll be taking lots of photos and posting when I can. Today I'll be organizing and packing, taking knitting and quilting breaks as needed.

1 comment: