Monday, February 15, 2010

A Week I'll Add To My "Bliss List"

My week with the children was joyful. I loved the extended time with them and being fully involved in their day to day routines. Especially memorable were the intimate bedtime conversations with their sweet and funny comments. It was a week I'll add to my "Bliss List."Here are a few of my favorite moments captured in photos.


Parker singing with Wildcat Voices at the Library


Courtney enjoying a sandwich


Valentine's Day fondue


Valentine dress for Carly's doll


Fischer playing basketball


It feels good to be home again in the mountains. We drove on some treacherous stretches of I80 yesterday and saw many cars and trucks off the road (some overturned and some still on their wheels) and miles and miles of bumper to bumper traffic in the east bound lanes crawling along at a snail's pace. Once we got as far as Grand Island, the travel was normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment