Friday, March 27, 2015

It's Duck Season

This shows some of Sandy's duck paraphernalia.
My little corner of Duck Central has everything I need for entering adoption infomation.
Duck Central opened yesterday and we were busy with tasks aimed at getting ready for the May 2 Estes Park Duck Race. Representatives from several groups came by with completed duck adoption forms so I was busy entering the information in my computer.

Sandy has the office "ducked out" in a wide variety of quackers with more to come. She loves everything duck related and is always on the look-out for more.

Next Thursday is the official grand opening for Duck Central with the usual hoopla. Wayne has started his last year as Duck Wrangler and will take over a new (for him) job as Finish Line Coordinator. Sounds important, doesn't it?

I love this time of year!


1 comment: