Monday, July 14, 2014

July is Streaking By



I've neglected my blog this month - too much going on, I guess. We've had company and when we're here alone I've been working on Centennial Quilts. Our daughter and her family left yesterday after a lovely visit packed with activities and good times including hiking and a Rockies game in Denver, the best of the season. They brought us some home-grown, vine-ripened  Nebraska tomatoes which we turned into a BLAT feast on their last evening here, with Grace's apple pie for dessert. My mouth waters just remembering it.

Bailey, their dog, enjoyed herself too. She is eager to join all activities. While they were packing up their car Sunday morning, she stationed herself in the back seat a half hour before they left so she wouldn't be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment