Monday, November 11, 2013

Doll Clothes for Christmas



My seven year old granddaughter recently got an American Girl Doll for her birthday so I've been busy sewing clothes for "Emily". They will be a Christmas gift. I've finished bright pink and plaid flannel pajamas and a mint green robe with pink rick rack trim. This project is so much fun! My husband wonders if I'll ever come down from the sewing loft. Today I'll make a sleeping bag using fleece and flannel. My list also includes a party dress, pants, t-shirt and whatever else I have time to make. I've collected lots of patterns. My favorites are three books by Joan Hinds. With a wee bit of searching, I've also found a wealth of patterns and directions for making accessories on the Internet. The doll in these photos is my own doll, Molly, who loves to model.



No comments:

Post a Comment