Friday, March 2, 2012

The Unfortunate Demise of Letter Writing

Email, texts, and the like have made communicating so quick and easy that the elegant art of a handwritten letter is ill, if not altogether dead. Getting a handwritten letter in the mail is still a joy for me and, although I do my share of emailing, I don't intend to stop putting my lovely vintage fountain pen to paper. I have a love of fountain pens and beautiful and whimsical stationery of all kinds. I enjoy the easy flow of ink applied to paper that only a fountain pen can provide. Yesterday I received my order of blank note cards I had designed on snapfish.com using several of my Florida photos for the fronts of the cards. I am pleased with the end result and am looking forward to sending these with a handwritten note inside to my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment